Job ID: 1437
Job Location: Engineering Square, LLC. 13809 Research Blvd, Ste 735, Austin, TX 78750.
As a Salesforce Engineer will be working projects focused on Salesforce – Service Cloud, Experience cloud (Community Cloud) and the Force.com platform and be trusted to own and deliver complex solutions supporting Marketplace initiatives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- This is a hands-on role that requires significant technical experience with the following Salesforce clouds (Service Cloud, Experience Cloud/Communities) and related technologies.
- Expert in developing custom solutions on the force.com platform leveraging Lightning LWC, Apex, Visual Force, Integrations and out of box salesforce tools.
- Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration and testing.
- Providing technical expertise in the planning, analysis, implementation, and delivery of innovative solutions around Salesforce and other cloud platforms
- Providing technical guidance in the creation, maintenance and upgrading CRM platform, Communities and Sites.
- Build and maintain a library of reusable Service Delivery documentation and code (to include custom scripts and coding)
- Contributing in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in interactive technologies, websites, cloud architectures, applications, and open-source technologies
- Administering complex configuration, integration, and maintenance of Salesforce
- Reviews and provides feedback on technical implementations and documents and ensures that Salesforce best-practices and standards are followed
- Developing an understanding of strategic business needs and provides insight and recommendations to program leadership for technological solutions to meet business objectives
- Driving client objectives and goals to completion by leveraging strong collaborations across internal and external stakeholders
- Working with client to provide Proof of Concept trails of new developers for evaluation, as necessary
- 5+ years of hands-on Salesforce development experience in Salesforce configuration / customization using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, AURA and Lighting Web Components (LWC), with strong understanding of the Salesforce Security model.
- 3+ years of experience in a hands-on technical position designing, developing, and administrating Salesforce Platform.
- Experience in full life-cycle Salesforce implementations with strong expertise in the following modules: Service Cloud, Community Cloud.
- Experience with Python or Java programming and understanding of object-oriented concepts, abstraction/inheritance, as well as experience with object-oriented languages.
- Ability to deal with multiple projects with both business and technical stakeholders
- Knowledge of Salesforce Development Best Practices
- Experience with data migration tools and best practices preferred
- Experience implementing multiple Salesforce Project deployments including release and environment management
- Experience integrating Salesforce with other applications using SOAP, REST, BULK and Streaming APIs
- Must have Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I certification
- Work with Salesforce’s standard development tooling, including the Salesforce CLI, Data Loader, VS Code
How to Apply: Submit your resume to email@example.com mentioning the ‘Job ID’.