Job ID: 1444
Job Location: Engineering Square, LLC. 13809 Research Blvd, Ste 735, Austin, TX 78750.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Configure and customize the Pega applications to integrate with Salesforce platform. This may involve leveraging Salesforce APIs, developing custom integrations using middleware tools, or utilizing Pega’s pre-built connectors for Salesforce.
- Define and application design development PEGA 7.x and 8.x. and deploy the interfaces on Salesforce solutions
- Configure data mappings between Pega and Salesforce objects/entities. Identify any data transformation or enrichment requirements to ensure seamless data flow between the systems. Consider data synchronization, error handling, and data quality during the mapping process.
- Integration experience with Salesforce and PEGA
- Debugging Skills User Interfaces in PRPC. (Clipboard, PAL, Rules Inspector, TRACER, Harness, Section etc)
- Experience with PEGA web Mashup using a lightning component
- Define the integration test plan and test cases and testing of integrations
- Define and setup the required environments and co-ordinate with other applications project team to setup the required integrated environments for development and testing of interfaces
- Design and develop robust interfaces as per recommended best practices, security standards, scalability needs, high performance requirements and available Salesforce resources / limits
- Design and develop data load processes, point-to-point interfaces or integrations through middleware platforms as per project requirement or as per client’s IT standards
- Co-ordinate with customer’s applications and IT teams for interface design, development and setup
- Define the guidelines and best practices for Salesforce interface design, development and reviews
- Support presales team for RFP reviews, support on integration design recommendations, effort estimations, proposal reviews, presentations and demos
- Participate and support in design and development of pre-built solutions
- Maintain deep technical knowledge of Salesforce integration technologies/solutions.
- Conduct integration workshops / sessions for internal teams to share knowledge internally
- Familiarity with APIs and their development is important for integrating Salesforce with Pega. Understanding RESTful and SOAP APIs, authentication mechanisms (OAuth, Basic Auth), and handling API requests and responses will be valuable.
- Mandatory – Pega CSSA certification.
- Experience in any of the Pega frameworks, Underwriting, CS, CRM, CPM, BFSI, Smart Dispute, Smart Investigate.
- PEGA System administration, PDC, PAL, PLA, JAVA, Unix, PL/SQL, DB Skills.
- Solid technical knowledge of Salesforce integration products and solutions and Salesforce DX
- Experience of architecting robust highly scalable Salesforce integration solutions integrated with other enterprise solutions like ERP, HCM, Middleware, Data warehousing, BI/AI
- integration experience as a Salesforce Integration consultant.
- Having experience in testing integration scenarios, writing test cases, and debugging integration issues will help you ensure the reliability and stability of the Salesforce-Pega integration.
- Hands-on project delivery experience of large end-to-end project implementations for enterprise customers integrating on-premises and cloud applications
- understanding of integration architecture standards, technologies and middleware platforms
How to Apply: Submit your resume to email@example.com mentioning the ‘Job ID’.