Job ID: 1432
Job Location: Engineering Square, LLC. 13809 Research Blvd, Ste 735, Austin, TX 78750.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Develop Datastage Parallel Extender jobs using different stages like Aggregator, Join, Merge, Lookup, Source dataset, External Filter, Row generator, Column Generator, Change Capture, Copy, Funnel, Short, Peek stages etc .
- Development of new ETL/data transformation jobs, using PySpark and IBM DataStage in AWS.
- Enhancement and support on existing ETL/data transformation jobs.
- Perform technical code reviews for peers moving code into production.
- Develop, Extract, Transform and Load Logic that meets technical requirements.
- Conducts performance testing and tuning.
- Evaluate and make decisions regarding dataset implementation.
- Drive continuous improvement and automation for BI solutions and processes.
- Provide guidance to project teams on data compliance. Mentor junior team members
- Serves as a point of escalation for project issues, communicate the status of projects to the leadership team.
- Significant experience working with general ETL architecture.
- Significant experience with the full lifecycle of data including data analysis, ETL, and dimensional. Develop complex data extracts, applications, and ad-hoc queries.
- Modeling, data transformation, and meta-data management.
- Significant exposure to ETL coding and database design.
- Perform and review integration testing before production migrations.
Requirements and skills:
- 5+ years of ETL experience. A certification with less experience may also be considered. Experience with PySpark or IBM Data stage 11.3/11.5 development preferred.
- 5+ yrs. experience with Installation, Configuration and Maintenance of ETL Tool IBM Infosphere DataStage.
- Knowledge Best Practices in DataStage, Performance improvements, implementing CDC, UDFs
- Able to write SQL code sufficient for most business requirements for pulling data from sources, applying rules to the data, and stocking target data
- Proven track record in troubleshooting ETL jobs and addressing production issues like performance tuning, reject handling, and ad-hoc reloads.
- AWS technical support skills like Glue, step functions, S3 EMR.
- Ability to coordinate and aggressively follow up on incidents and problems, perform diagnosis, and provide resolution to minimize service interruption
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Effective in cross-functional and global environments to manage multiple tasks and assignments concurrently with effective communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and data manipulation and analysis.
- Advanced ability to extract, manipulate, and integrate enterprise data.
- Adapts style and uses persuasion in delivering messages.
How to Apply: Submit your resume to email@example.com mentioning the ‘Job ID’.