Job ID: 1428
Job Location: Engineering Square, LLC. 13809 Research Blvd, Ste 735, Austin, TX 78750.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Gathering and documenting functional requirements through workshops and interviews.
- Formulate solution designs based on the functional requirements.
- Experience in writing Business Rules, Calc Scripts, Calc Manager rules, VBA scripts to cater various business functionalities
- Build and configuration of Oracle Hyperion/Oracle EPM solutions based on agreed requirements and solution design.
- Understanding of FCCS Dimensions and data model, application creation, Architecture knowledge of ETL tools like Data Management, Good in financial Data validation activities.
- Strong Consolidation, Close Mgt, reporting process knowledge, Prior experience in migrating from HFM to FCCS will be an advantage.
- Performs quality assurance of solutions being built by consultants.
- Interact with a group of customers with a view to growing and improving their EPM solutions.
- Promote and adhere to best practices of EPM tools and technologies.
- Data Management/ FDMEE Experience -Building file-based data loads with user security, ERP integrations, SQL based mapping rules, writing Logic Groups & Check Groups
- Custom scripting experience – REST API & Custom FCCS Calcs Added Advantage
- Build and configure of EPM consolidation solutions based on agreed requirements and solution design.
- System Integration and assistance in User Acceptance testing for consolidation application testing.
- Promote and adhere to best practices of Application creation and optimized parameters of an application.
- Expertise in creating Technical Design Document, Admin Manuals, User Manuals as deliverables of an EPM engagements.
- Good communication skills and customer facing skills in driving EPM product demos and poc’s
Must have Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in implementing financial consolidation and FCCS, exceptionally good understanding on IGAAP, USGAAP accounting methods, understanding of organization Model Financial statements, Annual Reports.
- Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), FDM/ FDMEE, HFR/Smart View and FCCS
- Demonstrated designing and implementation experience on HFM, FCCS technologies Thorough understanding of accounting concepts, Balance sheet, P&L, Cash flow understanding, Methods of consolidation like Equity, Cost methods, Consolidation Accounting, Currency Translation Adjustment, Movements, Minority Interests, Good Will Calculation.
- Understanding of FR reporting studio, smart view reporting, dashboards etc.
- Experience as Developer in testing of FCCS application components like Consolidated financial Statutory reports, Consolidation rules, Currency Translation, CTA calculations, Intercompany partner transactions with technical team members.
- Experience in creating deliverables of Consolidation and Statutory reporting solutions like Business Requirement documents, Functional Design documents, User manuals.
- Basic understanding of Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow reporting. Understanding of currency translations, inter-company eliminations, and consolidation accounting
How to Apply: Submit your resume to email@example.com mentioning the ‘Job ID’.