Job ID: 1420
Job Location: H No. 4-50/1/B-208, The Platina, Gachibowli, Hyderabad
Roles and Responsibilities:
A Quality Analyst Automation (QA Automation) is a software professional who is responsible for designing and implementing automated tests to ensure the quality of a software application. They work closely with developers and other stakeholders to understand the requirements and design of the software, and to ensure that it is free of bugs and errors before it is released to users.
A typical job description for a Quality Analyst Automation may include the following responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing automated test plans and test cases
- Identifying and reporting software bugs and errors
- Collaborating with developers and other stakeholders to understand the requirements and design of the software application
- Writing and maintaining automation scripts using programming languages such as Java, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest testing tools and technologies
- Continuously iterating and refining test plans and cases to ensure comprehensive test coverage
- Participating in the end-to-end testing process
- Communicating with development teams to ensure that all bugs are fixed and regression testing is performed
- Keeping track of all the issues and bugs found during the testing process and providing status updates to the relevant stakeholders
- Identifying areas of automation potential and implementing automated test scripts
- Suggesting and implementing process improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness of testing
To succeed in this role, one should have experience with automation testing, a good understanding of software development, and experience with testing tools and programming languages. A degree in Computer Science or a related field is beneficial. Certifications in software testing or automation testing are also commonly desired or required.
How to Apply: Submit your resume to email@example.com mentioning the ‘Job ID’.