Job ID: 1431
Job Location: Engineering Square, LLC. 13809 Research Blvd, Ste 735, Austin, TX 78750.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Design, development and maintenance of enterprise shared services using Spring/Spring Boot technology.
- Strong experience developing in Core JAVA.
- Evaluate and review emerging system engineering methods, tools and standards. Look for ways to apply as appropriate.
- Identify and analyse issues, make recommendations, and implement solutions.
- Must have expertise in relational and non-relational/NoSQL databases like MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, ES, etc.
- Problem solving skills to provide production application support.
- Exposure to Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, and cloud deployment
- Employ both Object Orientated development skills and Systems Engineering skills.
- Solid understanding of modern API design and Restful principles
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and automation/configuration management using Chef, or Puppet would be a plus.
- Experience using GIT, SVN, defect tracking tools such as JIRA/HP and build management tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo is desired.
- Cloud Experience (GCP or AWS) – Strong understanding of IAM Services, Storage Services, Serverless, Relational Database, Logging and Monitoring.
- Experience with database management like Oracle, Cassandra, and SQL server.
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level managers to resolve technical challenges and achieve goals.
- Act as an escalation point, provide guidance and direction to less experienced staff.
- Knowledge of cutting-edge technologies such as PaaS, NoSQL, Event processing etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Must be strong in Java, J2EE, Spring, Sprint Boot, Webservices and Junit, Microservices.
- Prior work experience in developing and interfacing with web services, RESTful, and JSON are required.
- Prior experience or good knowledge of Kafka, Spring Batch would be nice to have.
- Highly proficient in J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Excellent knowledge of RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Data Model, SQL, and No-SQL.
- Experience with GitHub/Bitbucket, Jira, Scrum, Sonar Cloud and CI/CD processes.
- Strong problem-solving skills and strong command on object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms and other computer science fundamentals.
How to Apply: Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the ‘Job ID’.