Job ID: 1425
Job Location: H No. 4-50/1/B-208, The Platina, Gachibowli, Hyderabad
Roles and Responsibilities:
UX/UI designer is responsible for designing the overall experience and user interface of a product or service. They work closely with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to understand the needs of the users and create designs that are both visually appealing and easy to use.
- Conducting user research and testing to gather insights and inform design decisions
- Creating wireframes, prototypes, and user flows to illustrate design concepts
- Designing the visual elements of the user interface, including layout, typography, and color palette
- Creating and maintaining design systems, style guides, and pattern libraries
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure that designs are implemented correctly and meet the needs of users
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest design trends, technologies and usability best practices
- Continuously iterating and refining designs based on user feedback and testing results
- 1 to 3 years of experience is needed
- Created Work samples is good have in profile
The job requires a combination of design skills, technical skills and the ability to think strategically. A background in design, human-computer interaction, or a related field, as well as experience with design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma or any other is beneficial.
How to Apply: Submit your resume to email@example.com mentioning the ‘Job ID’.